Learn More About Cheshire History with a Cheshire Historical Society Tour
We are always on call to serve the community of Cheshire. Call us for your emergency water damage restoration needs.
Visit a Historic Cheshire House And Step into the Past
The Cheshire Historical Society is passionate about keeping the history of Cheshire alive through museum exhibits, talks, and programs. Come and see Cheshire history for yourself with a tour of the Hitchcock-Phillips House. This Georgian-style home dates back to 1785. The Cheshire Historical Society has been its caretaker since the 1970s. Visit the Hitchcock-Phillips House for yourself and see:
- An Aaron Willard banjo clock from the 19th century.
- A chair designed especially for the comfort of men wearing swords
- A grandfather clock from 1775
- A traveling desk belonging to President Millard Fillmore
- A restoration of a boy’s room from the 1960s
And many other treasures besides. Tours take place on Sundays at 2:15 PM and 3 PM and are by appointment.
The winter months can damage your pipes – especially if you are out of the house and get cold. If a burst pipe leaves you in need of water removal, SERVPRO of Waterbury can help. Call us today at (203) 757-5050.
Look for Award-Winning Musicals in Waterbury
Let SERVPRO remediate mold damage so the show can go on!
The Palace Theater in Waterbury is Proud to Present the Band’s Visit
There is nothing quite like live theater to lift the spirits and bring some excitement into your daily life. The Palace Theater in Waterbury is delighted to welcome The Band’s Visit.
This acclaimed musical:
- Has won ten Tony awards – making it one of the most Tony award-winning musicals in history!
- Has won a Grammy award
- Features world-class performers Sasson Gabay and Janet Dacal
Come along and enjoy an offbeat and heartwarming story about the power of music and finding joy in unexpected places. You are sure to leave tapping your toes and feeling uplifted. Although scheduled for November 28, this show has been postponed due to the pandemic. Be sure and check back for upcoming dates.
Keeping live venues free of mold can be challenging – but it is essential, as mold can cause health effects and damage a building. SERVPRO of Waterbury offers professional mold removal services for all performance venues in the area. Call us today at (203) 757-5050.
Fun for All the Family in the Brass City of Waterbury
Leave the water damage to us so you can enjoy Waterbury's attractions.
SERVPRO is Here for You Whatever the Weather in Waterbury
Waterbury is an attractive Connecticut City situated on the Naugatuck River. The city has a plethora of green space and a classic New England historical vibe. And yet it is also jam-packed with excellent shopping, local restaurants and has a vibrant arts scene. All this, combined with a strong manufacturing past, makes Waterbury a fascinating city of different moods, with something for everyone to enjoy.
Waterbury also enjoys a gorgeous location close to New England’s rolling landscape and vibrant fall leaf displays yet within striking distance of New York City. The hot summers and cold, snowy winters can be challenging – especially when the weather gets bad – but there’s no doubt that the climate gives Waterbury its timeless personality.
The Home of Brass
Until the mid-20th century, Waterbury was the leading brass manufacturer in the country. The city’s motto is “Quid Aere Perennius?” which translates to “What is more lasting than brass?”
Brass has certainly lasted well in Waterbury. The city is proud of its industrial tradition, which shaped the city we know today. Waterbury had humble beginnings. Settlers first put down roots in the 1670s, but the new town was not without its problems. Flooding on the Naugatuck River and an outbreak of disease meant that after the first century, the city had only 5000 residents.
All that changed in the early nineteenth century when brass manufacturing came to town. The same rivers that had caused flooding problems – the Naugatuck and the Mad River – powered the new brass industry. Workers came from far and wide, creating a multicultural city. Waterbury brass was known for its high quality and was used nationwide, even in the Boulder Dam in Nevada.
Waterbury entrepreneurs did not stop at brass, however. The city also became famous for its clocks and watches – it is the home of the Ingersoll one-dollar pocket watch, which sold in its millions in the mid-nineteenth century. The city also produces silverware and historical silver pieces from the Waterbury feature in museums and exhibits everywhere.
When you come to Waterbury, look out for evidence of its rich industrial past. You will find impressive clock towers and retired brass factories all over the city.
Fun for Everyone in the Brass City
Waterbury’s industrial past is fascinating – but there is so much more to the city. All of your family is sure to find something to delight them. While checking out the historical clock towers and brass sites, why not try out some other attractions?
- Brass Mill Center. Named for the city’s heritage, the Brass Mill Center is a 110,000 square meter shopping mall, conveniently located just east of downtown. It has over 130 shops spread over two floors, offering everything from clothes to electronics and even a driving school. Do your kids need a rest? Enjoy a snack from the food court or relax and watch a movie at the in-house movie theater.
- Fascia’s Chocolates. If anyone in your family has a sweet tooth, you cannot leave Waterbury without visiting Fascia’s! Fascia’s proprietors established the store in 1964 and have been hand-making delicious chocolates ever since. As well as sampling the wares, you can tour the factory and even make your own chocolates.
- The Mattatuck Museum. Established in 1877, the Matt, as it is known locally, offers interactive exhibits for kids of all ages. You can participate in classes and demonstrations that bring art to life and check out their impressive collection of historical buttons.
- Laser Planet. Excitement awaits the whole family at Laser Planet. You can play laser tag, try out a virtual reality headset, stop by the arcade to play some games, or try your luck on the bumper cars.
- Brass Mills Mall Escape Room. Gather your family and get ready for fifty heart-pounding minutes. There are themed escape rooms, including Treasure Island or Superheroes, and you can choose your difficulty level.
After enjoying the shopping, entertainment, and historical buildings, you are sure to find an eatery to relax and refresh yourself. Waterbury is packed full of restaurants offering everything from Italian to seafood to fine dining.
Waterbury is no Stranger to Water Damage
Flooding along the Naugatuck River has been an issue for Waterbury residents since the first settlers arrived. The slow growth of the settlement in the 17th century was due in part to river flooding. The floods combined with not enough arable land made for harsh conditions.
In 1955, the area faced one of the worst floods in its history. Two back to back hurricanes caused widespread flooding, resulting in 87 deaths and $200 million worth of damage. In Waterbury, the water rose to 35 feet in places and reached speeds of 50 miles per hour, while the police, coast guard, and citizens fought to rescue those threatened by the rising water. As a result of the floods, the United States Corps of Engineers built several dams and floodwalls, including:
- The Thomaston Dam in 1960
- The Northfield Brook Dam in 1965
- The Colebrook Dam in 1969
SERVPRO was not established when the flood took place – our founders started the company in 1967. Now we are available to help the people of Waterbury whenever flooding occurs, and our water damage repair service helps them get back to normal fast, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO is There When Water Damage Hits – Day or Night
Fast action is vital in the case of water damage. Within the first 24 hours, water can:
- Soak into building materials and damage structural integrity
- Create a moist setting where mold can thrive
- Cause wood furniture and beams to swell and crack, and wooden floors to warp
SERVPRO is Faster To Any Size Disaster. We aim to be on-site within four hours of receiving the first call from a customer. We equip our technicians with personal protective equipment such as breathing apparatus, bodysuits, and gloves, so they can get to work immediately.
Drying is key to rescuing a home or business after water damage, which is why our technicians emphasize the creation and execution of a drying plan. We use air movers and dehumidifiers to dry buildings and contents. We also monitor moisture and humidity throughout to ensure everything is dry and the risk of mold growth is lessened.
We understand that lingering damp smells are an unpleasant side effect of water damage. We deodorize every property after drying, using air scrubbers, foggers, and deodorizing compounds to ensure odor removal.
When the weather gets out of hand in Waterbury, do not despair. SERVPRO of Waterbury is here for you. Call us at (203) 757-5050 for all your water damage repair needs.
What Makes Floodwater Harmful in Waterbury?
Nothing is more critical than restoring your home to pre-flood conditions.
Flood Damage Calls for Careful Cleanup Due to Potential Contamination Within – SERVPRO is the Best Option for Restoring Your Waterbury Home
The onset of a surge of water where flooding enters your home brings a world of unknowns. Not only is it vital to think about potential harm to the structural integrity of your Waterbury home, but there is also danger from contaminants. SERVPRO has the tools, training, and experience to ensure your interior is restored to like-new condition so that your family and household can get back to your routine quicker. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Why Are Trained Technicians Best for the Job?
For flood damage in Waterbury, SERVPRO’s skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) follow detailed protocols for testing and treating potentially toxic floodwaters. Big or small, we get right to work – you can expect:
• As required, we handle board up, tarping, and pack-out services.
• Fast action that minimizes the impact of the loss and overall costs.
• Proven methods for extraction, water removal, deodorization, and sanitization.
• Industrial-grade tools and equipment made to handle residential and commercial projects.
• Homeowners enjoy our tailored approach to extraction and drying, which includes constant monitoring to ensure no moisture is left behind.
How Does SERVPRO Handle Drying?
In many flood damage situations, our crew creates drying zones to achieve our goals better. Should rooms of your home sustain more floodwater than other areas, we may put up polyethylene sheeting to construct sealed drying zones. However, different situations might call for open drying systems to push moisture out of your home when the weather outside is conducive to our goals. The crew chief on the project will make determinations to handle drying and moisture removal as quickly as possible.
Nothing is more critical than restoring your home to pre-flood conditions. If you need assistance from highly-skilled technicians, you can count on SERVPRO of Waterbury to get the job done. Call us for 24-hour cleanup and restoration at (203) 757-5050.
How Does SERVPRO Aid the Waterbury Homeowner’s Insurance Company?
When a fire in your home causes damage, contact team SERVPRO. We will develop a custom plan to remediate the damage.
SERVPRO Works with Homeowners and Insurance Companies in Waterbury to Ensure Everything Gets Handled Quickly and Professionally
Residential fires are the leading cause of fire deaths, injuries, and property loss. According to the 2016 annual report, 747 building and structure fire incidents were handled by Waterbury firefighters that year. While not all homes are insured against fire damage, the majority of them are covered. A professional restoration company is a vital part of the equation when it comes to assisting homeowners in their insurance claims.
What Parties Are Involved in Fire Restoration?
When there is a need for fire damage restoration in Waterbury homes, the insurance company works with homeowners to determine the damage and what loss gets covered. The parties involved in this process include:
- Homeowner – has suffered a loss due to a fire
- Insurance company – holds the homeowner’s insurance policy and is represented by a local agent
- Insurance adjuster – insurance company’s on-the-scene representative who works with the homeowner and the restoration company
- Restoration company – a valuable partner to the adjuster, provides critical information that assists with restoration and claims.
Meeting the Needs of the Homeowner & Adjuster
Fire loss in Waterbury is devastating to families. It turns everything upside down and can leave you wondering what to do and when to do it. Getting in contact with your insurance company is the first step after assuring you and your family are safe. Then SERVPRO enters the picture and can provide emergency fire mitigation steps. As a fire restoration company, we do more than simply come onto the premises and clean up. Fire restoration involves:
- Customer satisfaction – we understand what you are going through. Our technicians are here to restore your property to preloss condition whenever possible. We keep you apprised of what is happening every step of the way. We truly empathize with our neighbors' losses.
- Minimize loss – By providing immediate fire mitigation, SERVPRO techs can prevent secondary damage from occurring. Emergency services help reduce the loss on the property.
- Determine restoration – Our team can assist in deciding what can be cleaned, what needs replacing, and what does not need cleaning. Pretesting, training, and experience make our technicians experts at what they do.
- Assisting adjusters – We provide testing, loss detail, and scoping information quickly to save the adjuster time. Our professional crews have the experience necessary to manage restorations jobs, so the adjuster does not have to deal with minor, time-consuming tasks.
- Scope details – SERVPRO does a thorough scope of the scene that provides inspection and reports that, in turn, allow the adjuster to review the anticipated procedures. He then can prioritize a work schedule.
- Quality restoration – Restore rather than replace is always our goal. This saves the homeowner and the insurance company time and money. We desire to return your home to you, “Like it never even happened.”
By working closely with the homeowner and the adjuster, SERVPRO provides an invaluable service that goes beyond restoration. The stress of dealing with fire damage restoration is taken off the owner’s shoulders as our company works with the adjuster. The agent’s job is made easier by the steps we take to provide detailed information early on that allows things to go smoothly over the coming days.
What Can Homeowners Do to Assist the Process?
When a fire occurs, it can leave the individuals involved dazed and not always thinking clearly. The number of things that need to be done can be overwhelming. But certain things can be done to ensure your needs are met.
- If safety permits, take photographs.
- Provide a home inventory list. Our CCIS Contents Claim Inventory System utilizes a software program to list non-salvageable building materials, contents, and special possessions.
- Remove valuables, medication, and financial items before employees begin working. We are not permitted to handle any type of customers’ firearms in the structure.
- Do not use medications or cosmetics that have been contaminated.
- Identify your most important concerns to the technicians so they can prioritize those.
At SERVPRO, we understand the disruption, something as devastating as a fire can cause. Even small contained fires can put everyday life on hold while cleanup takes place. Our crews are available at all hours of the day and night to provide emergency fire mitigation. SERVPRO is a fire damage restoration company that local homeowners can depend on. We do our best to make the process as uneventful as possible while providing the needed communication between those impacted and their insurance companies.
If you experience fire damage of any size, call the professionals at SERVPRO. Smoke damage can occur from even the smallest fires, requiring professional cleaning. Trying to clean the area on your own can lead to further damage.
Contact SERVPRO of Waterbury at (203) 757-5050 for experienced fire damage restoration services. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
What Are Some Telltale Signs of Water Damage in Waterbury?
SERVPRO of Waterbury is your answer when you detect humidity in your home.
Waterbury Homeowners Suspecting Water Damage to their Property Should Call a Professional Water Restoration Company for Help
Sometimes homeowners in Waterbury find themselves facing excess humidity for no apparent reason. They may observe slight cupping of hardwood floors, discoloration on the walls, or even an odd smell. Even when in doubt, it is better to call an expert team to assess the situation than sit and wait for the issue to worsen. Every minute an element of your home sits in water or humidity, the chances of its foundation weakening or mold spreading increase.
If you suspect your Waterbury home needs repairs due to water damage, call SERVPRO as soon as possible for a comprehensive inspection and assessment of the situation. Our team is not only available around the clock, but it also counts with state-of-the-art tools able to probe into crevices and hard-to-reach areas and determine whether humidity levels are outside expected ranges. When we arrive at your home, we apply the theory learned under industry experts and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as well as our field experience. All you need to do is place your trust in us and let us restore your home as the situation requires.
Can homes be restored after prolonged water exposure?
Once our SERVPRO crew inspects your home, it may determine that water has been leaking for a while, seeping into drywall, delaminating floors, and damaging items stored in closets. If this is the case, we can use several tools designed to extract water, such as submersible pumps, wand extractors, and truck-mounted pumps. We supplement their power with air circulators and dehumidifiers that help water evaporate and restore humidity levels. As we wrap up the job, we may do some of the following:
• Spray anti-microbial solutions to prevent the growth of mold
• Apply deodorizing techniques to get rid of any lingering smells
• Restore documents and photographs damaged by the moisture
SERVPRO of Waterbury is your answer when you detect humidity in your home. Call us at (203) 757-5050 as soon as you notice the issue and let us put our experience to work, so your home looks “Like it never even happened.”
What Are Some of the Hazardous Waste Complications Possible During Waterbury Flooding Cleanup?
Flooding can bring debris waste into your home. Contact Team SERVPRO for effective water removal efforts immediately.
Contaminated Water and Broken Down Building Materials Pose Significant Flood Damage Challenges for Waterbury Homeowners -- SERVPRO Offers Effective Solutions
The summer and fall months in Waterbury always hold the possibility of severe weather and sometimes shocking levels of harm to residential property linked to the hurricane season or training thunderstorms from the southwest. Torrential rain and destructive winds, including the potential for tornadoes, move across the landscape, with violent energy impossible to avoid. Rain collects and then flows over pavement, fields, and lawns. Rivers and smaller waterways can overflow their banks, adding to the mix of fluids that eventually make their way into your home's foundation. Exterior damage allows water to invade from the roof level down, saturating materials and possibly causing structural collapse risks when the fluids pool up in building cavities.
What Category Is the Water Flooding Portions of Your Home?
Flood damage in Waterbury as elsewhere is typically caused by wind and rain exterior damage or overland water flow. When the flood waters pick up debris as they move over flat and sloping surfaces, relatively clean rain water picks up:
- Industrial wastes, including all manner of chemical depending on the worksite
- Organic debris, including vegetation and dead animals and insects
- Oils and gasoline from roads and sidewalks, along with loose gravel, sand, mud, and paving compounds
- Sanitary sewer overflow, which can be exacerbated by a backup of human waste in from your sewer line inside you lower levels
When all the different contaminants mix together, it swiftly becomes evident why flood water is, by definition, considered Category 3, or the most dangerous type of water loss. It is inadvisable for a layperson to try to manage this toxic concoction. Contact with skin or inhalation can irritate at a minimum. The risk of exposure to human pathogens that can sicken or even put one's life at risk can be significant and must be considered a substantial threat to health or well-being.
Are Any Other Sources of Contamination Common During Flood Damage?
SERVPRO crews assess more than the damage done by foundation level flooding in Waterbury. Water streaming in from the roof or other exterior components crushed, cracked open, or otherwise compromised by wind, falling trees or branches, or additional windborne debris is also a contributor to the sodden mess inside. If water from the roof or other damaged materials collects in building cavities, collapse can be imminent. When this happens, formerly intact and encapsulated structures containing biohazards like asbestos and lead become urgent issues. These highly toxic minerals and heavy metals can cause illness and developmental concerns when ingested or inhaled. Specially trained and certified technicians from our team must take on the remediation of surfaces, spaces, air, and water contaminated with these substances.
How Are the Contaminants Managed and Discarded Safely and Lawfully?
After we locate the contaminated water, structures, and debris, specific research-based and legally regulated protocols guide our next steps. Generally, we create a safe working environment by considering building contained areas within which to collect, bag, and off-load the hazardous flood water and solids:
- We construct partitions constructed of 1.6 mil polyethylene and conduit
- We seal the smaller chambers through the action of negative pressure air scrubbers
- Preventing the drift or flow of hazardous substances into unaffected spaces inside your home
- Forcing any airborne contaminants through the HEPA filters of the air scrubber before venting to the outdoors
- We encapsulated and bag solid debris for disposal.
- Our team keeps abreast of local laws, regulations, and rules pertaining to the biohazards involved.
- We complete the needed disposal for our customers, obtaining and completing any necessary paperwork.
How Do Professionals Contain the Contaminated Flood Waters that Rang the First Alarm for You as a Homeowner?
If we use submersible pumps as an early intervention for deep water, we discharge the fluids into treated sewer lines. Our truck-mounted units can extract the bulk of the liquid water. These onboard tanks can hold in excess of 100 gallons, and the contained flood water is then transported to the appropriate hazardous waste disposal site. If portable extractors also suction out water in confined areas, we add those quantities to the captured flood water for disposal.
Is Water Removal the Final Step to Flood Damage Remediation?
After evacuation of the liquid water, we use EPA-registered cleaners and disinfectants to remove soiling and kill lingering pathogens. Our Applied Structural Drying (ASD) technicians determine drying goals based on testing of wet materials for moisture levels as compared with similarly situated dry structural components. We balance air movement, temperature, and humidity to bring wet materials to normal moisture levels using professional grade air movers, heaters,and dehumidifiers.
The highly-qualified managers and technicians from SERVPRO of Waterbury are ready when flood damage exposes your family to more than just a torrential rain runoff. We have the skills and knowledge to abate a range of hazards presented while we rid your home of water and lingering moisture. Call (203) 757-5050 day or night to explore how we can help.
How Do I Find Commercial Mold Damage Remediation Companies Near Me?
SERVPRO Promises Great Mold Remediation for Our Waterbury Customers
SERVPRO serves the local Waterbury community for both residential and commercial mold remediation services
Finding out you have mold growing in your Waterbury commercial property can be a stressful situation. Many people panic at the sight of mold, and it can create a musty odor that both employees and patrons will not enjoy being around. Worst of all, once established, mold colonies spread rapidly anywhere; the conditions are sustainable for continued growth. It is crucial to bring in a professional remediation company not only to handle the existing colonies but also to target the reason the infestation occurred and remedy the issue.
How Does SERVPRO Differ from Other Commercial Mold Removal Companies?
The technicians have comprehensive training head and shoulders above other commercial mold removal companies in the Waterbury area. SERVPRO techs have advanced equipment for scoping the structure and identifying areas of the building that require controlled demo. In this manner, the least amount of sheetrock and other elements get removed for the most significant impact on the mold colonies. Other key features of professional mold remediation include:
- Containment to halt the spread of airborne spores
- Use of air quality equipment to capture airborne particulate
- A diverse array of abatement methods depending on the surfaces getting cleaned
- Attention to items in the business that may need protection or removal during the mitigation
Once the technicians perform the needed abatement throughout the work-site, they take the business owner through the actions done during the cleanup and restoration and go over the required repairs to the property. The techs also take this time to identify the source of the mold problem and how to stop it from returning. Frequently seen reasons are poor ventilation and slow leaks in supply lines or fire suppression systems.
When choosing among commercial mold removal companies, call SERVPRO of Waterbury at (203) 757-5050. The certified technicians have experience and certification for handling any size mold infestation. The AMRT applied microbial remediation techs are available 24/7 and arrive within hours of your initial call.
What Might I Be Unaware of About House Odors After Fire Damage?
You can contact our professionals 24/7. Our fire damage experts are trained in fire & smoke restoration, odor control, upholstery and fabric cleaning.
SERVPRO Can Offer You Guidance Since We Have Sufficient Experience Dealing with Fire Damage Restoration in Waterbury.
One of the common effects fires have on buildings is the buildup of bad odors, mostly because of the smoke residues deposited on surfaces. Since fires cause other severe problems, odor issues are relegated to the periphery of the restoration processes. SERVPRO has IICRC certified Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians who can help you address odor issues in your Waterbury home the right way.
What makes odor removal different from resolving other fire damages?
When the fire damage restoration process in Waterbury involves something invisible like odor, many issues can arise that complicate the removal process. For instance:
- There is no machine to detect odors
- Odors can be psychological
- Odor removal requires neutralization of volatile molecules
If you are keen on restoration procedures, you might have noticed that most of the other damages can be diagnosed with various unique tools, including char depth gauges for materials seared by flames, moisture meters for areas where firefighting water spills, and circuit testers for electrical cables affected by the fire. However, for the odors, you have to rely on your nose. If you are exposed to odor for a long time, you might stop detecting it, or the intensity might diminish even though the odor is still there.
Sometimes you may experience odors that no one else feels. Although you might have a sharper sense of smell than others, the most likely reason for detecting non-existent smells is psychological. Our SERVPRO technicians incorporate some strategies in the restoration process that address these unique challenges, including:
- Placing masking agents in the affected area to provide a sweet scent
- Mixing deodorizers with cleaning solutions for general odor removal
- Using electronic deodorization techniques such as running hydroxyl generators
How does SERVPRO manage to remove all volatile odor molecules?
- Thorough cleaning and removal of affected materials
- Using injection devices to direct deodorizers to concealed sections
- Using thermal or ULV foggers to deliver deodorizers in tiny particles maximizing penetration
SERVPRO of Waterbury can help you address all odor issues after a fire affects your house. Call us at (203) 757-5050. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Find out more about Waterbury.
Why Is My Refrigerator Leaking Water?
Faulty appliances like a leaking refrigerator can quickly cause water damage in your home. Call the professionals at SERVPRO today for assistance.
SERVPRO techs know the damage that a slow leaking appliance can leave behind in your Waterbury home.
It can be frustrating to find water collecting on your kitchen floor. When a refrigerator leaks, there are a few main reasons why this occurs:
- Leaking water line inlet, to the water dispenser or ice maker
- Make sure the power is on, lack of electricity can cause water to drip from defrosting items or overflow the defrost drain
- Clogged water or defrost drain
What Type of Water Damage Repair Should I Expect After a Leaking Appliance?
After the refrigerator gets fixed, the water damage repair in your Waterbury home should occur as soon as possible, as there is the potential for mold growth and other issues. In the case of a long-standing leaking problem, the water can swell and damage the floor covering and subfloor.
SERVPRO techs can use their moisture detection equipment to determine how far into the subfloor or sheetrock water has migrated. This enables the techs to perform any necessary water removal and set up the best setup for their drying equipment to ensure the area gets dried completely.
The drying process gets monitored carefully, and the SERVPRO techs take readings during, and after to be sure, all the moisture gets removed. If any signs of mold growth are found, the techs have professional anti-microbial cleaners and abatement technicians to dry and remove any existing colonies. Afterward, the application of a sealant ensures that the mold will not return to the remediated area.
After the situation gets mitigated, the techs may suggest the installation of dampness detectors around the home in hard-to-see places so small problems can get caught before they turn into significant issues.
SERVPRO of Waterbury at (203) 757-5050 when you need cleanup and water damage repair. The technicians can identify issues caused by the moisture and return your home back to normal through the use of their advanced equipment and methods.
Find out more about Waterbury.