Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Waterbury crews have been responding to emergency water damage and other structural emergencies 24/7 for the last 30 years. Our technicians arrive and assess, usually commencing service within a couple hours. Centrally located in Connecticut means SERVPRO of Waterbury mobilizes with any amount of labor and equipment as quickly as a need is identified. Businesses, manufacturing and healthcare facilities in Waterbury rely on SERVPRO of Waterbury when time is critical. Extensive technical and communication training empowers our crews to perform in and around ongoing operations and businesses with minimal disruption. Residential customers appreciate that we are onsite within a few hours, always happy to provide and explanation of our processes and that we offer full repair services.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (203) 757-5050
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1980 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Waterbury arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.